Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stresssss

Finals Ahhh!
I took my math final today. Over 4 hours of college algebra equations. :( My brain still hurts...and so does my head. I'm just SO tense. Still considering going for a jog or something to work some of the stress off.
I did manage to get a 94.6 or something. So, I'll get an A in class and that makes me happy. It feels like a low score for a final, but I think that's cause I usually have loooong papers instead of math tests and get 100's.

I still have my pseudocode final to work on. Hopefully with what I have done, it will only take 2 days to finish. I don't think I can handle another short weekend after the stress of finals.

Movies
We took the kids and Christopher's friend to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs last Saturday. It was really funny. We all loved it. Go see it. I've been itching to do a fanart for it, but I still have too much commission stuff going on first.

Forum
Still working on the 4NA forum for roleplay in the Modern Avatar world, loosely based on my comic. It's come a long way. There's still a LOT to do and set up, but I hope to have it running sometime before the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment